The 4th International Workshop on LunarCubes (LCW 4)
Opening the Lunar Frontier – October 7-10, 2014
If you want to know what LunarCube technologies are available today and what opportunities will be available tomorrow, please plan to attend “Opening the Lunar Frontier” in person or via the Internet
LCW 4 will bring together scientists, engineers, investors and entrepreneurs who want to be part of the fastest moving and most exciting missions in planetary science and the Lunar Frontier. The first three days of LCW 4 will focus on the science, technology, missions and systems involved in exploring and opening the Lunar Frontier.
Realizing that entrepreneurs interested in getting involved with a space-based company face some particularly unique challenges, our mission on Friday is to help you turn these challenges and potential pitfalls into wins for you and your company! Hear from New Space experts in a variety of fields on the fourth and final day of LCW 4 at our Friday workshop entitled “Entrepreneurship on the Lunar Frontier”.
See you at the conference!
Keynote Speaker Highlight
Schedule of Topics by Day
Tuesday - Science (Why)
- Current Lunar and Planetary Science Investigations and CubeSat Concepts (1 and 2)
- Evening – Poster Session and Networking
Wednesday - Technology (What)
- Deep Space CubeSat System Design, Development, and Operation (1 and 2)
- Evening - Keynote Banquet
Thursday - Missions and Systems (How)
- Deep Space CubeSat Transportation, Communication, and Manufacturing Infrastructure (1 and 2)
- Evening - V.I.P.P. Dinner for Vendors, Investors, Presenters, and Partners
Friday - Entrepreneurship for the Lunar Frontier
- Creating New Business and Developing Collaborative Teams and Environments in New Space.
* All topics are subject to change.